Help with Funding for Camps

OHM Sports & Fitness are an Ofsted registered childcare provider; you therefore may be able to subsidise the cost of using an OHM Sports & Fitness Ofsted registered club through one of the following:

Childcare Vouchers – Childcare Vouchers allow employers to help their employees with the cost of childcare. Childcare Vouchers are exempt from National Insurance Contributions (NICs) and Income Tax for employees up to the value of £55 per week, which can mean savings of over £2000 a year for a couple who are both working. OHM Sports & Fitness accept all childcare vouchers.  All employers are able to run a childcare voucher scheme (they make savings too).  Please speak to your employer for details on this.

Tax Free Childcare – This is a Government replacement for childcare vouchers. More information can be found at

Working Tax Credit – Nine out of ten families could save up to 80% of childcare costs through Working Tax Credit. For more information call 0845 300 3900 or visit Martin Lewis of Money Saving Expert fame has also produced a very user friendly section on paying for childcare on his website, which includes a tax credit eligibility calculator

HAF - Holiday provision is for children who receive benefits-related free school meals.

Local authorities have been asked to ensure that the offer of free holiday club provision is available for all children eligible for and in receipt of free school meals in their area. This does not mean they are all required to attend as the provision is voluntary.

The free holiday club places are targeted at children who are eligible for and receiving benefits-related free school meals. It is also offered to children who are considered by the local authority as vulnerable or in need of this provision. This may include, for example:

  • children assessed as being in need
  • looked-after children
  • children with an EHC plan (education, health and care)
  • children assessed as otherwise vulnerable
  • children living in areas of high deprivation

Please contact your local authority for further information

Please ensure you have registered through your local authority if required. The next step is to book your child(ren)’s place via your local council’s booking website! 

If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact our Administration team.